Jason Polanco was terrific! Not only did he get viewings for over 10 units at three different buildings, exactly fitting my criteria, but he did it in day''s notice and on Easter!
This man is the best broker you could find due to his professionalism, dedication to the client(s) and thoroughness.
100% recommend Jason to be your broker!
Jason Polanco was a great broker. He hustled to get me the exact apartment I wanted and even helped knock down the price - all within a very short time frame. This was by far the easiest and most seamless leasing experience I''ve ever had and I''d highly recommend working with him.
This review is for Jamie Fields at Manhattan Realty Group.
I highly recommend Jamie Fields to anybody looking for a diligent, knowledgeable, kind, and trustworthy NYC broker. I worked with Jamie because she was recommended to me by a friend who had a very positive experience with her. Jamie was extremely responsive and helpful from the start! We called her and she immediately called me back and walked us through the whole process over the phone. My roommate and I were based in Boston and had no knowledge of the NYC rental market so she was a great resource to have and was patient in explaining everything to us. We drove to Boston just for one day and only had that day to find an apartment. Jamie took us to 8 apartments and the last one we saw was our dream apartment (and even slightly under budget). We were able to see exactly what we could get within our budget as Jamie mostly only showed us apartments in Murray Hill (the neighborhood we wanted) and also showed us a few other options in a different neighborhood.
After signing the lease, Jamie continued to help us with additional questions we had about moving into NYC and was a great resource to have throughout the entire process. Overall she is an amazing broker to work with and we would highly recommend her to anybody!
I leased a studio in Murray Hill with Jason Polanco. He''s very professional, and was especially eager to go the extra mile to help me secure a place on a tight deadline while I was out-of-pocket during the signing process. Here''s why you should entrust Jason with your rental search:
1) He is super friendly and down to earth, conscientious (he remembered a few days later a concern I had about one of the many places we visited), respectful, VERY patient, and detail-minded.
2) He is lightning-quick in responding to communication.
3) He showed me a number of apartments, all in my budget and according to what I was looking for.
4) Jason was upfront with the price and concessions he could get me, and tried his best to get me the lowest possible rent.
5) Manhattan Realty Group has good working relations with the landlords and leasing offices around the area.
6) Their staff are very gregarious and not at all aggressive or pushy.
With NY rentals, the more transparent, timely, and hassle-free, the better. I cannot imagine a smoother real estate experience, nor a better agent. Go with Jason and MRG especially if you are looking in the Midtown East area!