I had the pleasure of working with Jason Polanco, and I have never had a better experience while apartment hunting! He went above and beyond to make sure we found the perfect apartment that fit our criteria. He is extremely helpful and is up front about everything (which is rare to find in the real estate world sometimes).
If you''re looking for someone who is trustworthy, an expert, and extremely friendly, then Jason is the broker you want!
My experience was better than anything I could have imagined getting in Manhattan. Prompt, up-front about everything and very honest. In less than an hour I was applying for an apartment that was perfect for me. Dealing with Eli at Manhattan Realty Group was a pleasure on all accounts.
Francisco was an INCREDIBLE broker. I'd never done apartment hunting before, so I came into the process pretty uneducated - and as a result, likely easy to take advantage of. But throughout the process, Francisco made it very clear that if I told him everything we were looking for and our price range, he'd show me spaces perfect for our criterion.
He set up several viewings, and as we viewed, he developed a stronger idea of exactly what we were looking for. Sure enough, the place he had been saying he thought would be perfect for us ended up being, well, perfect for us! He sat with us through the meeting with the property management, and even helped us get a cheaper deal so that we could afford the building's fitness center.
Overall, fantastic experience. Really suggest working with this group.
I leased a studio in Murray Hill with Jason Polanco. He''s very professional, and was especially eager to go the extra mile to help me secure a place on a tight deadline while I was out-of-pocket during the signing process. Here''s why you should entrust Jason with your rental search:
1) He is super friendly and down to earth, conscientious (he remembered a few days later a concern I had about one of the many places we visited), respectful, VERY patient, and detail-minded.
2) He is lightning-quick in responding to communication.
3) He showed me a number of apartments, all in my budget and according to what I was looking for.
4) Jason was upfront with the price and concessions he could get me, and tried his best to get me the lowest possible rent.
5) Manhattan Realty Group has good working relations with the landlords and leasing offices around the area.
6) Their staff are very gregarious and not at all aggressive or pushy.
With NY rentals, the more transparent, timely, and hassle-free, the better. I cannot imagine a smoother real estate experience, nor a better agent. Go with Jason and MRG especially if you are looking in the Midtown East area!