I leased a studio in Murray Hill with Jason Polanco. He''s very professional, and was especially eager to go the extra mile to help me secure a place on a tight deadline while I was out-of-pocket during the signing process. Here''s why you should entrust Jason with your rental search:
1) He is super friendly and down to earth, conscientious (he remembered a few days later a concern I had about one of the many places we visited), respectful, VERY patient, and detail-minded.
2) He is lightning-quick in responding to communication.
3) He showed me a number of apartments, all in my budget and according to what I was looking for.
4) Jason was upfront with the price and concessions he could get me, and tried his best to get me the lowest possible rent.
5) Manhattan Realty Group has good working relations with the landlords and leasing offices around the area.
6) Their staff are very gregarious and not at all aggressive or pushy.
With NY rentals, the more transparent, timely, and hassle-free, the better. I cannot imagine a smoother real estate experience, nor a better agent. Go with Jason and MRG especially if you are looking in the Midtown East area!
Abhi is a fantastic real estate agent and I am grateful that he helped us through the process. He is very patient and takes the time to get to know his clients. Abhi was honest and never pressured us into decisions or actions.
What stood out about Abhi was that he stuck with us even when the process came across some unexpected hurdles. We were in an unusually difficult situation in the process of trying to get approved by the management company and Abhi never left our side even though he very well could have.
I had an extremely positive experience with Abhi and would definitely recommend him for anyone looking to navigate the rental markets in NYC!
Such an amazing experience! If you happen to have Jamie Fields working for you on your apartment search, then consider yourself extremely lucky! She goes above and beyond and makes sure to always keep you updated along the way. By far, Jamie exceeded all expectations.
My experience was better than anything I could have imagined getting in Manhattan. Prompt, up-front about everything and very honest. In less than an hour I was applying for an apartment that was perfect for me. Dealing with Eli at Manhattan Realty Group was a pleasure on all accounts.